Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dear Mark

Well, that is not about someone like the swimmer, actor, singer or writer..that is another thing Pastor Brandenburg has written. And he even tells us it is his 100th Blog....the man is endless with words. He can write in any language I am sure, I just have a hard time knowing what he's saying. But, give the guy his dues he will keep you in the dictionary or the Bible. Just keep reading and pay attention. He has an avid blogger named "ILA" (if that's a name) that hangs right with him. I can't decide if she is for real or maybe she knows him. But that is more than I need to know. I will tell you that reading his blog can be addicting. One of his faithful flock named Jeff V. keeps right in there with him.
I love a challenge ;always have. Guess that's why I stick with my profession. Brandenburg is definitely a challenge. His last blog was probably miles over my head. But, I do like the new picture of him. Keeps you guessing. Not sure the new one is him...got to much hair!!(Just kidding?? maybe)
There are some Blogs on here that you just cant seem to get thru.
Come and visit us again....Until next time .See you here on Blessings Hill.

Blessing, Ruth

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruth Darling I am so real its frightening! I notice you pretty much hang in there yourself so careful. You know that saying about "people in glass houses"? While I find KB interesting and a challenge I do have other hobbies. But your last post was a good one. Read your bible I see. None the less......Have a happy Mothers Day on Blessings Hill..
ILA

11:57 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

You girls are really sad! Yes, I have seen your posts on KB's blog. I agreee with most of what you say even to the part of not knowing what he is saying. Come and see us at SherrisSharinPost. Never know what might come up just in conversation.
Enjoy,SS

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home