Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Amazing

Well, I have just read about Bro. Kents take on the book of "Judas". Now why anybody would waste time on that is just beyond me. Seems if all else fails and boredom sets in then go and watch God's Nature at work. I am always amazed at how intellectual people can be and just not quite come off that way. Some of them just need a hobby. I do admit to reading a lot on the "Blog of Kent Brandenburg". I swear the man sits up at night and reads the dictionary! No offense, sir.
I saw a picture last week of the antiwar nut Cindy Sheenan and Jesse Jackson. Now that is so appropiate its down right nauseating!! What about that Bro. Kent? Until next time....See you on Blessings Hill with Ruth

1 Comments:

Blogger Kent Brandenburg said...

I agree on the Jesse Jackson comment; now back to my dictionary.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home